About Our Church
St Catherine's Church Littlehampton
St Catherine’s church is a Grade 2 listed building originally constructed in about 1863. The Church was founded by Minna, Dowager Duchess of Norfolk in memory of her husband Henry, the 14th Duke, who had died in 1860. It was one of five churches founded by her to commemorate the Five Holy Wounds and cost nearly £4,000. The church was enlarged in 1884 and again in 1904. The stained glass is by Cox and Barnard of Hove (established 1919).